Screw + Nut. #hawkeye #vs #deadpool #marvel #comics #ink #page
Sucker punch! #marvel #hawkeye #vs #deadpool #wip #comics #page #ML
Deadpool almighty. #marvel #deadpool #vs #hawkeye #wip
Ultron vs Hulk. #hawkeye #vs #deadpool #wip #marvel #ML
Ad Ottobre (in usa , da noi nel 2015), Gerry Duggan e Matteo Lolli porteranno il nostro Clint Barton, intento a risolvere un misterioso omicidio, a incrociare la sua strada con il mercenario chiaccherone, Deadpool!
Hawkeye vs Deadpool, miniserie in sei numeri, cover di James Harren!
Avengers by Matteo Buffagni
Superior Spider-Man #30 variant cover - artist? | Deadpool by Matteo Lolli Avengers vs X-Men by Francesco Francavilla | Spider-Man by Sara Pichelli
Avengers by Giuseppe Camuncoli, colours by Simone Peruzzi
HAWKEYE VS DEADPOOL #0 (Of 4)
GERRY DUGGAN (W) • MATTEO LOLLI (A)
Cover BY JAMES HARREN
HAWKEYE VS DEADPOOL VS CRIME
• Once upon a time, champions emerged to fight evil plaguing humanity. They fought for salvation, for all that is good in the world — and they won. They were kind, generous and self-sacrificing. They were heroes.
• These are not those heroes.
• Meet Hawkeye: Ladies man (“ladies man” because the ladies love to hate this man), crossbow crusader and, most importantly, Avenger. He’s the only guy on the team without any powers, though, so cut him a little slack.
• Then there’s Deadpool (MR. Deadpool to you, skippy) — the regeneratin’ degenerate. You can shoot him, stab him, and make with the punchy-punchy right in his face, but nothing can keep the Merc with a Mouth down.
• What do they have in common? Halloween and a S.H.I.E.L.D. espionage mystery that has the both heroes racing against the clock while outshining one another. It’s a Hawkeye & Deadpool comic 75 years in the making, give or take 75 years.
40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99
My Deadpool variant cover for Marvel Italia’s 20th anniversary, homage to Mark Brook’s.
This month Marvel Italia celebrates its 20th anniversary with this cool idea: Variant covers made by italian artists working for Marvel.
I was asked to draw Deadpool’s cover, and as I thought it was a blast.
It represent quite a first for me in many ways: my first cover, but also my first complete art, from pencil to colors! I still have got A LOT to learn but it’s a beginning and I enjoyed it a…
A wolvie #wolverine #sketch #ink #marvel #forfun